Featured Post

Book Review: More Unfairy Tales by T.F.Carthick

Greetings fellow humans,
I just finished reading More Unfairy Tales by T.F.Carthick, the sequel to Unfairy Tales. I loved the Unfairy Tales. So I was eager to read this one.

 Book: More Unfairy Tales by T F Carthick

Grab The Book at:



Story:
More Unfairy Tales is collection of 5 stories. They are anything but Fairy Tales. Hence the name Unfairy Tales.  Buy the book to know how: More Unfairy Tales by TF Carthick

What I liked:
Unconventional thinking. A different perspective to look at the fairy tales we have been hearing for generations.

The stories make you think of all the possible twists and end to the stories. Carthick's stories make you think at everything you know from a new angel.

The clean language was good to read. The 5 unfairy tales are the ones we have been reading since we were little children but with a different perspective.

I looked at the Book Cover more closely after reading the book. Now I knew what thought went when making the Book Cover.

What I wanted more:
Crisp story line for each story. I found the stories rambling around. Too many details added. It was as if someone was writing their mental chatter and hence the stories just went on and on.

I still love the first book. Hope to read more of T.F.Carthick's books. All the best.

Grab The Book at:



Buy the book. Read it. Leave a review at Amazon and Goodreads.
Bye. Take care.

Comments